10 Years Later

Adam Ristau
Lieutenant Commander
Chief Operations Officer, Starbase 49

Wow...this place brings back memories. When I first discovered Starbase49 I believe it had three members. Not to mention it looked NOTHING like it looks now. That was when I was 15 at most, and now I'm 24 years old! It's really great seeing this site up and running, not to mention my old character is still a part of this group! Just wanted to say thank you to Roy Veldman and Kent Taylor, plus a whole bunch of others that had come and gone. This place truely is special, and I am proud to say I was a part of it.

Right now I'm thinking of getting back into the swing of things, although I wouldn't dare take back my old avatar, the sites now. Will you guys accept me back? Wine CHEERS

Kent Taylor
Captain
Commanding Officer, Starbase 49

Re: 10 Years Later

Hey Adam. Roy did a great job here. Starbase 49 is the rpg and Acacia Fleet is everything else. As far as accepting you back? Well I don't know. Wink, What do you think Roy?

Captain Taylor
Commander Starbase 49

Rockape
Lieutenant Commander
Chief Security Officer, Starbase 49

Hi Sir,

I think, if he promises to behave himself, and stop making me feel old, then we should let him back :D

Kent Taylor
Captain

Well maybe that.

Captain Taylor
Commander Starbase 49

Kent Taylor
Captain

Well your posting now. Can you post in the mission? You are a NPC now I tried to change that but I ether don't have access to that or I'm looking in the wrong place Thinking

Try to post in the mission. I already did for you once. Back about 12 posts or more. You tried to report back but I was busy. Check it out.

Captain Taylor
Commander Starbase 49

Adam Ristau
Lieutenant Commander

Lol, that would be neat, I don't want to mess things up though, have you used my character much? Am I onboard or just coming back from somewhere? Really excited to be back, I've never forgotten you guys!

Kent Taylor
Captain

Adam we are all here. We come and go around here. It's really changed. Everyone has gotten older and started living a life, just like you. Try to post in the mission(READ THE MISSION, FIRST...) so you know what to post. And that goes for everyone!!

Captain Taylor
Commander Starbase 49

Roy Veldman
Commodore
Chief Fleet Construction Officer, Acacia Fleet

Wow! You returned! I Will set your Character back to playing so you can use it again. Welcome back!

Commodore Roy Veldman

Kent Taylor
Captain

OK, your back now you can start posting.

Captain Taylor
Commander Starbase 49

Adam Ristau
Lieutenant Commander

Alright, where would you like me to start from? Smile

Kent Taylor
Captain

Read the new mission, Unknown Phenomenon, from beginning to end and you will see where I posted for you and follow that line. Any questions?

Captain Taylor
Commander Starbase 49

Adam Ristau
Lieutenant Commander

Only one lol, what's the Nagilum? Maybe I'm just missing it, but I'm not seeing what it actually is anywhere!

Addendum: LMAO! Never mind, one of the gents posted a new post with the complete explaination. lol wow, EXCELLANT TIMING! lol. Thanks